Talksport

Foe solksjaer with utd see Pearce with city. He stepped in when Keegan went and we went on a great run for about 10 or 11 games and then next season bombed, I'm sure that was the season we didn't score at home from new year.
The worst thing that could have happened at utd is what has happened, get him in permanent and they could have a Pearce situation next season.
Get somebody else in and it's back to square one.
Lovely jublee .

SP always strikes me as a thick bloke thinking he’s a clever bloke....

he will have known 99% of people asked that question would have said us or the dippers, so in his little chimp like brain by saying spurs he thinks he’s being smart, but as we all know smart and SP don’t go together,

the one moment that sums up SP perfectly was when he put David James upfront,
in his chimp mind he was being clever/smart to the rest of us normal thinking peeps we knew he was being ridiculous and making himself look a twat, no one has done anything like it since and no one ever will SP for you
To be fair the plan actually worked and we got a penalty, but Robbie Fowler fucked it up.

Pearce great defensive coach, shit manager.

Foe solksjaer with utd see Pearce with city. He stepped in when Keegan went and we went on a great run for about 10 or 11 games and then next season bombed, I'm sure that was the season we didn't score at home from new year.
The worst thing that could have happened at utd is what has happened, get him in permanent and they could have a Pearce situation next season.
Get somebody else in and it's back to square one.
Lovely jublee .
We sold our only real quality player at the start of that season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.