Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

He has amazing technique,I always thought David Silva was phenomenal for this and kdb but Bernardo it’s almost jaw dropping he’s that good with a ball pinged at him or for trapping it dead..

He has an even better touch than David Silva. He might have the best touch besides Messi in world football. He is so skilled.

She said that he "doesn't care about winning" in the 3-1 win against Brighton that that broke the English top flight points record. Everyone laughed at her in. that thread and you tjink she'd have learnt not to embarass herseld further. Abysmal poster.
Don’t think you have much room to be passing judgement, mate.

I think @SWP's back would even agree that @karen7 is one of ours and so only we’re allowed to have a row.

Why do you feel the need to act like a **** every pre match thread? people are entitled to talk about the team selection and agree or disagree with it,we might as well close that thread and not talk about the team selection if we are not allowed to voice concern,no need for you to rag on people

Guess that it’s just some talk complete bollox

Have to admit though that Chelsea really do seem to have downed tools. They were are wretched as we were magnificent. Still smashing them 6-0 without really seeming to get out of 3rd gear was great to witness.

On the long train journey home and all I can say is ‘wow’ what an absolute privilege to watch that performance. If you listen to Bernardo the players thought it was gone after Newcastle. Then came the Leicester result. I think the boys smelt another chance and boy are they smelling blood now. You can tell every single one of them believes we can do this. Zinny never lets us down, and fair play to Gundog great performance again. The love between the fans and Kun is amazing to watch incredible player and still hungry for more trophies. No wonder Pep says Bernardo is the first name on the team sheet, and great he is making noises about wanting a new contract. Raheem totally unplayable today. Although other players will take the plaudits I just want to say how magnificent is John Stones. He is going to be our captain for years to come. Every bit of danger he was there. Fernandhino absolute superb and you can see why Pep is thinking about moving him into the back four later on. Pep - what can you say tactically spot on, managed the squad well and you can tell from his comments he also smells blood. Also an interesting comment about why he came to city, confidence in him from Txixi and Khaldoon. Reiterated how he is enjoying it in Manchester which means only good news for us. Wow, wow, wow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.