Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

@karen7 @SWP's back

22te8q.gif

There was an instance in the second half when a ball was punted hard to his wing. He took it over his shoulder, turning, trapping and running in one fluid movement. Not many in the world can do that. Genius.
He has amazing technique,I always thought David Silva was phenomenal for this and kdb but Bernardo it’s almost jaw dropping he’s that good with a ball pinged at him or for trapping it dead..

I don’t remember Kompany winning it unless my memory is completely fucked up ..
It's because there's about 4 or 5 different ones. He won the Premier League Player of the Season in 11/12, but he was beaten to the PFA Players' Player of the Year and FWA Player of the Year by Robin van Persie. In fact in those latter two, we're the only team to have won the PL three times and never had a player win one of those awards. Our last player to win it was Tony Book in 68/69, and even that was shared.

Jog on Karen. Every fucking week you wet your knickers in an attempt to second guess the most successful manager of his and many other generations and guess what, 99% of the time you’re wrong. And that’s all well and good but the rest of us have to put up with your shit.

You want to act (and I’ll use your own words), the ****. Then do so, but you fucking own it when you’re wrong and take some of your own advice.
If you look at all my posts since the game you will i own it,there is fuck all wrong with saying zinchy has not been seen for ages but there he is for a big game and ky hasn't played well for ages and i prefer danny,if you don't want to read it put me on ignore,acting the smug **** because it works out is easy

Jog on Karen. Every fucking week you wet your knickers in an attempt to second guess the most successful manager of his and many other generations and guess what, 99% of the time you’re wrong. And that’s all well and good but the rest of us have to put up with reading your shit.

You want to act (and I’ll use your own words), the ****. Then do so, but you fucking own it when you’re wrong and take some of your own advice.
To be fair she one amongst many as soon as the team is announced. No matter how many times they’re proved wrong they never learn he knows why he makes every decision and its carefully thought through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.