Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

If you look at all my posts since the game you will i own it,there is fuck all wrong with saying zinchy has not been seen for ages but there he is for a big game and ky hasn't played well for ages and i prefer danny,if you don't want to read it put me on ignore,acting the smug **** because it works out is easy
I’ll read it and call you out on it and believe me, there’s no acting involved.

It's because there's about 4 or 5 different ones. He won the Premier League Player of the Season in 11/12, but he was beaten to the PFA Players' Player of the Year and FWA Player of the Year by Robin van Persie. In fact in those latter two, we're the only team to have won the PL three times and never had a player win one of those awards. Our last player to win it was Tony Book in 68/69, and even that was shared.
Well to be fair I hope none of ours win it this season then,as that means we will win the league ;-)

Just back in. Absolute class performance. Was fairly quiet on the concourse pre match, but everyone made plenty of noise and got behind our fantastic team.
Bernie needs a side line advertising Duracell batteries because the guy just never stops running.
Kev looks like he is starting to get back to his best, Dinho and Sterling were excellent and what can you say about Sergio. Thought he was gonna have one of those days but certainly proved me wrong and that goal was an absolute peach.
Anyway 6 days rest before we go again and an opportunity for some rotation against Newport. Couldn’t be happier.

Because despite not mentioning any names, some people were able to read through my codes pisstake of certain flappers in the pre match thread.
Not having spent much time in the pre-match or match threads, I cannot really speak to who may or may not have been flapping.

I just reckon we might be better served enjoying the historic, utterly dominant performance we just put in, rather than giving in to blue-on-blue handbags, is all.

Sure hope they don't sack sarri before the cup final, I fear when the rags beat them next game he will be gone Zola takes over and changes the team around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.