Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learnt an important lesson tonight, and that is that Liverpool Twitter are a special breed.
Just been reading the replies, next time you're in a car in Merseyside keep your head down. I'm not sure if it's the always offended or the thick sparking knuckles on the ground when they walk mob who are the worst.

Why?

I don’t really care who they have on. And Souness actually tells it how it is so that’s fine.

The thing to hold onto is this:
These ex rags and dippers are on because for the 80s and 90s they won the most trophies.
Fast forward a few years and it won’t be Careagher and Souness; it will be Vinny and Zab (or even Kev as I think he’d be a fantastic tell it how it is pundit)
Can’t see it I’m afraid. The hundreds of millions of united and Liverpool fans globally wouldn’t like it and they want to keep them happy. It gives them a continuing link to years gone by.

Can’t see it I’m afraid. The hundreds of millions of united and Liverpool fans globally wouldn’t like it and they want to keep them happy. It gives them a continuing link to years gone by.

I look forward to Sky ‘super duper’ Sunday with James Boring Milner and Phil The Face Jones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.