Bring the Noise

Think you're being a bit harsh on 115 there. I'm not going to slag off any other section of the ground for yesterday. Was brilliant at times. Have to make the point that having an atmosphere like that is par for the course when we beat a top 6 team 6-0.

As a proud 115er I'd just like to make the point that the block is CONSISTENTLY the most vocal part of the ground. Week in, week out. So we sing one song you're not keen on. Could be worse, we could be singing our American version of Baby Shark! I can even agree with 110/111 helping songs spread round the ground (helps with the acoustics - SSL3 can hear them more clearly, once they join in it spreads). 118/120 are no way near comparable to either of the others mentioned. Some good singing, but nothing like 115 or 110/111. I've sat in other parts of the ground as well (CBL3, Family Stand) and you can clearly hear 115.

My point was people in 115 always come on these thread saying how they were bouncing, all game when they are clearly not and the obsession with the dzeko song no one else joins in with, we have some good days and some awful days atmosphrere wise from all areas including the singing section.

Not trying to knock the section, just let's all admit sometimes the whole ground is poor singing wise.

On the dzeko song and allez allez is getting us ridiculed by scousers for singing about their club constantly, we have 2 songs about titles in 12 and 14 both are mainly about the teams we beat to it, we win the league by a 100 points and sing about them losing champs league final, sorry but that I find a bit annoying.

As I said 118 start old City songs and the get joined in with by 119- 122 most games.

When in good song 115 do a fine job , but need to vary the songs imho.

Also maybe it's the ground accoustics but really in 120 where I am 115-117 sound loud when all singing but no more than 118-120 and on quieter days it doesn't.

Last edited:
My point was people in 115 always come on these thread saying how they were bouncing, all game when they are clearly not and the obsession with the dzeko song no one else joins in with, we have some good day and some awful days atmosphrere wise from all areas including the singing section.

The dzeko song and allez allez is getting us ridiculed by scousers for singing about their club constantly, we have 2 songs about titles in 12 and 14 both are mainly about the teams we beat to it, we win the league by a 100 points and sing about them losing champs league final, sorry but that I find a bit annoying.

As I said 118 start old City songs and the get joined in with by 119- 122 most games.

When in good song 115 do a fine job , but need to vary the songs imho.

Who gives a fuck what the scousers think?

In any case, if you actually came in 114/115 for a game you might actually find that we have a full repertoire of songs - it's not our fault if hardly anyone else in the ground can be arsed joining in at certain games. Yesterday there were plenty in 115 singing the Made Of Stone song - how many other parts of the ground bothered belting that one out? Instead of skriking about what songs fans are singing, why not just join in and go with the flow? I don't particularly "City, best team in the land and all the world" and never have done but if that happens to be getting an airing I'll join in because it's better to sing something rather than nothing.

Who gives a fuck what the scousers think?

In any case, if you actually came in 114/115 for a game you might actually find that we have a full repertoire of songs - it's not our fault if hardly anyone else in the ground can be arsed joining in at certain games. Yesterday there were plenty in 115 singing the Made Of Stone song - how many other parts of the ground bothered belting that one out? Instead of skriking about what songs fans are singing, why not just join in and go with the flow? I don't particularly "City, best team in the land and all the world" and never have done but if that happens to be getting an airing I'll join in because it's better to sing something rather than nothing.

I am sur eif I was in 114/115 I would find it buzzing, was jist saying it deosn't sound it some game swhere I am, could be the way the ground it that it travels well across the pitch but not round stands.

I am sur eif I was in 114/115 I would find it buzzing, was jist saying it deosn't sound it some game swhere I am, could be the way the ground it that it travels well across the pitch but not round stands.

It definitely depends on where you are. I've heard stories of fans being in CBL3 and can hear 114/115 clearly but other areas of the ground closer to the section can't hear those blocks as much. You say that 118/119 do a good job and that's good to know but it rarely carries across to us. I think the best part of the ground by far to get an atmosphere to carry if enough fans are on it is SSL3

It definitely depends on where you are. I've heard stories of fans being in CBL3 and can hear 114/115 clearly but other areas of the ground closer to the section can't hear those blocks as much. You say that 118/119 do a good job and that's good to know but it rarely carries across to us. I think the best part of the ground by far to get an atmosphere to carry if enough fans are on it is SSL3

Yeah it's wierd Ioriginally sat in the east stand when we moved and the corners didn't carry well some game but SS and NS pre family stand did.

Wasn't trying to slag off 114/115 off just how it sounds sometimes.

yesterday Vs Chelsea was fantastic and the best I have heard and seen SS & Kippax bounce off each together ever.

We sang the same song in good time, gave the poor Chelsea fans between us "the game from hell" and had songs echoing round the stadium.

I know some fans say don't sing this or that but it is difficult to dictate songs unless you have a strict capo and ultra style, which doesn't go down well.

To top it all the Poznan done twice buy both SS & kippax, brilliant. Also the "bluemoon" around 80th minute with scarves up.

Nice of the leave early brigade to live up to standards and drift after 80 mins rather than clap a fantastic team display.

Nice of the leave early brigade to live up to standards and drift after 80 mins rather than clap a fantastic team display.

Well Dancing on Ice was due to start. And it was a horrendous storm. And all 10,000 of them had tickets for a train that left 30 seconds after full time. And they needed to beat the rush to the bar. And it was only Chelsea and we were 6-0 up, so hardly going to miss anything worth seeing (like another goal). And I'm sure we'll get another chance to cheer Aguero getting back to back hattricks against top 6 opposition etc....

It's REALLY difficult to stay that extra 10 minutes....

Well Dancing on Ice was due to start. And it was a horrendous storm. And all 10,000 of them had tickets for a train that left 30 seconds after full time. And they needed to beat the rush to the bar. And it was only Chelsea and we were 6-0 up, so hardly going to miss anything worth seeing (like another goal). And I'm sure we'll get another chance to cheer Aguero getting back to back hattricks against top 6 opposition etc....

It's REALLY difficult to stay that extra 10 minutes....

I was only surprised they didn’t leave earlier!

Each to their own but the greatest football we’ve ever seen and many fans can’t stay to applaud the team off

I thought more than usual stayed till at least 88 mins.
Maybe I was euphoric and imagined it. I was driving so i didn't have a drink!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.