Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they not be a fan?
Sorry for interrupting the thread......but we have just thrashed a “title contender” 6-0 and Sky Sorts are going on about Man U v PSG !
Ok yesterday’s news, but if anybody else !!!!

Sorry for interrupting the thread......but we have just thrashed a “title contender” 6-0 and Sky Sorts are going on about Man U v PSG !
Even stranger or not in the rags case, they don't have the rights to the CL and usually ignore it in general.

I do not believe that anyone who calls themselves a fan sits with the telly on mute when City are on. That’s utterly insane.
No it's not, I have it on low cause listening to Tyler & Neville is like listening to my wife & mother in law do a commentary, they just waffle shite.

You obviously missed Skys reporting of City, as it was constantly on a loop all yesterday and certainly up until 2.00 pm today !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.