Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firhill for thrills for Hearts.
Sheep against newco.
Fester road for Celtic.
Inverness/Ross County v Dundee Utd.

Well it’s Valencia on Thursday and another tough tie for us. I personally can’t see us knocking them out as I think they will be too strong. Hopefully we put up a show though and make it a game. We are without Tierney, Benkovic and Rogic and Izzy who is cover for Tierney which doesn’t help.

Valencia are saying they are tired and other stuff which I think is a lot of shite. They should be buoyed by the fact, that apart from us, they will have the whole of Scotland behind them cheering them on. No change there.

I always will have hope in my heart we do it, but my head isn’t as easily fooled and right now it is winning. No doubt come kick off I will be convinced we will win as I usually am, but on a bleak Tuesday morning, I’m thinking they might be too strong for us. Just play as well as we can and we can ask no more. Wether that’s enough to beat Valencia is another question.

****s.

Well it’s Valencia on Thursday and another tough tie for us. I personally can’t see us knocking them out as I think they will be too strong. Hopefully we put up a show though and make it a game. We are without Tierney, Benkovic and Rogic and Izzy who is cover for Tierney which doesn’t help.

Valencia are saying they are tired and other stuff which I think is a lot of shite. They should be buoyed by the fact, that apart from us, they will have the whole of Scotland behind them cheering them on. No change there.

I always will have hope in my heart we do it, but my head isn’t as easily fooled and right now it is winning. No doubt come kick off I will be convinced we will win as I usually am, but on a bleak Tuesday morning, I’m thinking they might be too strong for us. Just play as well as we can and we can ask no more. Wether that’s enough to beat Valencia is another question.

****s.
Valencia are shite. They'll still batter your lot though I reckon.

But really, you should cheer up, Valencia won't have the whole of Scotland cheering them on, the Celtic days won't be, along with all the people who don't care about football.

But really, you should cheer up, Valencia won't have the whole of Scotland cheering them on, the Celtic days won't be, along with all the people who don't care about football.

I dud say apart from us. And Valencia aren’t shite. You’re talking shite if you believe that. They drew 2.2 with Barca the other week at the Nou. They haven’t been having the best season, but that doesn’t make them shite.

Will they still be too strong for us? Probably, but I already said that. We play them without three of our best players and we can’t afford that. Apart from the bams, nobody really thinks we will knock them out. We have a chance but they for me are overwhelming favourites.

As long as we don’t Shite it and freeze, as we have done too many times, I will be happy. But, I won’t be going into this with confidence we can beat them over the two legs. A narrow win at home, if we get it, won’t be enough as our defence, even when full strength has the habit of fucking up gloriously away from home.

Without Tierney and Benkovic this is even more likely. Sad but for us continually true. Our board don’t seem to recognise we need better defenders no matter how many times we get handed our arses because of basic mistakes and a few unbelievable howlers that are our defensive trademark in Europe.

I am fearing the worst whilst hoping for the best. As per usual.

Hibs are shite no idea if Valencia are.

I dud say apart from us. And Valencia aren’t shite. You’re talking shite if you believe that. They drew 2.2 with Barca the other week at the Nou. They haven’t been having the best season, but that doesn’t make them shite.

Will they still be too strong for us? Probably, but I already said that. We play them without three of our best players and we can’t afford that. Apart from the bams, nobody really thinks we will knock them out. We have a chance but they for me are overwhelming favourites.

As long as we don’t Shite it and freeze, as we have done too many times, I will be happy. But, I won’t be going into this with confidence we can beat them over the two legs. A narrow win at home, if we get it, won’t be enough as our defence, even when full strength has the habit of fucking up gloriously away from home.

Without Tierney and Benkovic this is even more likely. Sad but for us continually true. Our board don’t seem to recognise we need better defenders no matter how many times we get handed our arses because of basic mistakes and a few unbelievable howlers that are our defensive trademark in Europe.

I am fearing the worst whilst hoping for the best. As per usual.

Is Dedryk injured?

Or has he left?

I am in Spain at the moment for a months hol. Went to Valencia v Real Sociedad on Sunday - 0-0. Valencia were bloody awful. The steep old ground is impressive though.

Is Dedryk injured?

Or has he left?

No he’s still here and hopefully will play. He’s off in the summer though for no fee, we as per have made a **** of it. We should have sold him and put the money toward a replacement. Both Benkovic and him will leave and we will be back to square one for the CL qualifying.

It’s the way we roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.