Full Backs?

Maximillion Aarons a right back at Norwich 19 showing promise Tottenham are looking at him could be a very good player
Boubacar Kamara a left back at Marseille 19 showing promise Chelsea are looking at him
two players at the right age and experience to get into our b team and eventually push for a first team spot

Little doubt Mendy and Ghoulan have produced the best 2 displays against us in the last 2 years but these 2 were available and cheaper when we went for Mendy i believe we will go for a back up not a replacement for Mendy
Unless Mendy is the new kit guy I don't see him as a long term option.

Unless Mendy is the new kit guy I don't see him as a long term option.
I share that fear and only Pep knows, all these twitter feeds to me seem like a player trying to talk up his importance to the team, still we will find out in the summer which way Pep moves?

one of the best out there I was gob smacked when we went for Mendy over him, but now I think that was Pep looking at a back three, as with all links out of the transfer window it is just gossip but plausible

He's had his injury problems in the past - he was out from October to April the season before we bought Mendy. But he missed a total of six games in all competitions due to injury last season, and this season he's missed just one. I for one would be fully on board with signing him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.