Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

2 of those names without a doubt i would and pep was starting him in front of sergio, the lad has enormous potential and we should be backing him not knocking him, don't forget he's moved half way across the world at such as young age, he should be praised for his efforts so far.
those names you cite are the elite so he is in good company

This Washington state guy is obsessed. It’s weird, he’s obviously a PlayStation guy.
Look at some of the names he’s listing, 4 aren’t even strikers. Cavani, Aubamayang & Higuain aren’t in the same league as Jesus now, let alone at comparable stages of their career. Kane is far too selfish and lacks the movement we require.

Mbappe is possibly better than Jesus and he’s a £200 million player. Suarez in his prime was better than Jesus is now but was unheard of at Jesus’s age.

Washington State sounds like Ed Woodwood, just naming fancy stars.

I fully agree with you, Jesus has done and is doing everything right. We have a real star in the making.

But we lay goals on the plate for anyone regardless of talent who can get into the box due to our wing play.

Or would you prefer to keep Jesus instead of a magically age-reduced Henry, 21 years old?
You talk bollocks. Are you a cop in the good old US of A . The kid Jesus who you think won’t cut the mustard gets in the positions he does because he is a naturally gifted goal scorer. Yes we have fantastic players who can deliver passes or crosses but you think any fucker can score if that is the case. Soccer ain’t for you

This was one of the handful of games I get to a year. I borrow a friend's season ticket when he can't go, and that's sufficient, given I don't want to get a season ticket and miss half the matches from all the way here down south.

I brought a friend from the Netherlands with me for it. He's a Feyenoord fan, and has wanted to come over and see City for a while. So sure, he's a tourist, but also a proper football fan. He had a wonderful time, thought City were superb and (more interestingly) loved the ground and the atmosphere. There's so much negativity at times about that, and I understand why, but it's worth putting the other side of it across.

From his perspective he thought it a real football ground, and that the outside areas and City Square were really good. Didn't persuade him to have a pie though. In fact the only bad part was his instance on the dual selfie that had me cringing in embarrassment for looking like a first time visitor. Ah well.

Was at the game and watched the recording yesterday. Wonder when the last time we scored with two long range shots in the same game! I think the game broke into three parts - the first 25 minutes were like an inexperienced boxer vs Sugar Ray Leonard. They came at us hard and we just landed killer punch after killer punch. It was pretty amazing football. Then for 20 minutes they pressed us hard and we simply sat deep and soaked it up. They carved a couple of half chances but we defended well I thought. Then in the second half we just controlled it from start to finish. A wonderful performance.

Very difficult to pick out players as they were all excellent but.....
Zinchenko I thought was amazing given the importance of the game and god knows when he had his last PL start. He was caught on the ball only once and was directly involved in at least three of the goals with one assist.
Bernie is nothing short of amazing. Skill, touch, vision teamed with amazing energy, god only knows how far he ran.
Raheem is certainly sticking it to the haters and unbelievers. At his best and unplayable. Made one of the very best fullbacks in the PL look poor.
Kun is finally being recognised for what he is. One of the greatest strikers ever to grace the PL. I hope like hell he gets the golden boot this season.
Stones and Laporte showing that they are comfortably he best centre back pairing in Europe
Gundo and Fern were both magnificent and totally bossed midfield. Kev defensively completely took Jorginho out of the game. Heaven knows what we will do to teams when he has his passing radar recallibrated through more game time.
I'm not sure it can get any better than this.

Was at the game and watched the recording yesterday. Wonder when the last time we scored with two long range shots in the same game! I think the game broke into three parts - the first 25 minutes were like an inexperienced boxer vs Sugar Ray Leonard. They came at us hard and we just landed killer punch after killer punch. It was pretty amazing football. Then for 20 minutes they pressed us hard and we simply sat deep and soaked it up. They carved a couple of half chances but we defended well I thought. Then in the second half we just controlled it from start to finish. A wonderful performance.

Very difficult to pick out players as they were all excellent but.....
Zinchenko I thought was amazing given the importance of the game and god knows when he had his last PL start. He was caught on the ball only once and was directly involved in at least three of the goals with one assist.
Bernie is nothing short of amazing. Skill, touch, vision teamed with amazing energy, god only knows how far he ran.
Raheem is certainly sticking it to the haters and unbelievers. At his best and unplayable. Made one of the very best fullbacks in the PL look poor.
Kun is finally being recognised for what he is. One of the greatest strikers ever to grace the PL. I hope like hell he gets the golden boot this season.
Stones and Laporte showing that they are comfortably he best centre back pairing in Europe
Gundo and Fern were both magnificent and totally bossed midfield. Kev defensively completely took Jorginho out of the game. Heaven knows what we will do to teams when he has his passing radar recallibrated through more game time.
I'm not sure it can get any better than this.
Sergio is THE greatest striker in Prem history. Best goals per minute ratio in Prem history. Strikers are judged by goals. Took Shearer 18 years to reach 11 hat tricks. Taken Sergio 7 and a half years. Shearer rates Sergio above Henry. Pep has improved him - and the op has freed up his movement.

City players don't win awards - wonder why........ It's going to take a Ch League win for our players to make the shortlist for the domestic awards. Ballon d'Or for Sergio !!!!

This Washington state guy is obsessed. It’s weird, he’s obviously a PlayStation guy.
Look at some of the names he’s listing, 4 aren’t even strikers. Cavani, Aubamayang & Higuain aren’t in the same league as Jesus now, let alone at comparable stages of their career. Kane is far too selfish and lacks the movement we require.

Mbappe is possibly better than Jesus and he’s a £200 million player. Suarez in his prime was better than Jesus is now but was unheard of at Jesus’s age.

Washington State sounds like Ed Woodwood, just naming fancy stars.

I fully agree with you, Jesus has done and is doing everything right. We have a real star in the making.
Said it before.in a few years time our Brazilian superstar will be a world wide Superstar.along with Mr Foden of course.Brazils finest talent and Englands finest player.ready.set ..Go.

Said it before.in a few years time our Brazilian superstar will be a world wide Superstar.along with Mr Foden of course.Brazils finest talent and Englands finest player.ready.set ..Go.

I totally agree. The only thing stopping Jesus at the moment, is the fact we have the best striker in the Premier league banging in goals for fun. He would be first choice striker for most other teams, and will get a run, because Sergio will not be able to play every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.