• Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
  • The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
  • The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
  • Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
  • The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
  • Holiday Inn, Empire Way, HA9 8DS
  • St George Hotel, 43 -51 Wembley Hill Road, HA9 8AU
  • Ibis Hotel, South Way, Wembley, HA9 8AD
  • Best Western Hotel, 365 Wembley High Road, HA9 6AY (I'm staying here, game will be on in bar)
  • Events Pad – Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard

All City those ?

When searching for trains on the Virgin website between Manchester Piccadilly and London Euston on Feb 24th this is the message that is displayed:

There’s a football match between Manchester United and Liverpool on this date, so some services are expected to be very popular. If you’re going to the match, enjoy! If you are not, and would like a quieter service then we strongly recommend to follow our advice.

Was getting worried but my tickets just arrived - must have taken some circuitous route.

We are going to do the train and tube. I seem to remember in the past they’ve nominated a specific tune station (Park or Central) for each set of fans but there’s no mention of that with the tickets - anyone know anything about this or is it just open house??

I seem to remember in the past they’ve nominated a specific tune station (Park or Central) for each set of fans but there’s no mention of that with the tickets - anyone know anything about this or is it just open house??

Wembley central is on the right side for us so more convenient. Although shouldn't think it matters too much if you come into Wembley Park, especially if its hours before k.o In fact think I've done that before at least once

Not received my tickets despite email on Tuesday saying they had been despatched.
Should I be worried yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.