Carabao Cup Final plans

What's this park on the drive thing, and can you quickly explain how it works? Cheers

google park on my drive, there are other similar websites , but parkonmydrive.co is fine. You put location (Wembley stadium) in and it shows who's drive you can park on or space where it is + distance from stadium, so check map in relation to stadium and choose your spot.

They do vary in price but i have had one for £10 and most i have paid is £15 but not done this for last 3 years as too old to drive there and back in a day!

google park on my drive, there are other similar websites , but parkonmydrive.co is fine. You put location (Wembley stadium) in and it shows who's drive you can park on or space where it is + distance from stadium, so check map in relation to stadium and choose your spot.

They do vary in price but i have had one for £10 and most i have paid is £15 but not done this for last 3 years as too old to drive there and back in a day!
Thank you newtoncc

full weekend for me. Fly down to Gatwick on the Friday night - stay in hotel. Go and watch Crawley v Macclesfield Saturday (my local team) in hospitality before jumping on train to spend night at Wembley Hilton. Sunday for the big game and then back to airport (cos can not guarantee the game finishing in time for flight back) and get early flight back Monday in time to drop my kid off at school having only missed half of one lesson
A day without football is a day wasted

I'm in Candolim ,Goa, and will be sat in a bar on the beach road, in shorts and tee shirt waiting for KO at 10 pm local time with a cold bottle of Kingfisher and a nice hot curry. It's a hard life sometimes.

It'll be hard when the electric cuts out and they appear with the Bin Dipping candles ha ha

Any ideas?
  • Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
  • The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
  • Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
  • Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
  • JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
  • Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
  • Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
  • Flannery’s Bar, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
  • Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
  • The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
  • The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
  • Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
  • The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
  • Holiday Inn, Empire Way, HA9 8DS
  • St George Hotel, 43 -51 Wembley Hill Road, HA9 8AU
  • Ibis Hotel, South Way, Wembley, HA9 8AD
  • Best Western Hotel, 365 Wembley High Road, HA9 6AY (I'm staying here, game will be on in bar)
  • Events Pad – Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.