Carabao Cup Final plans

Wembley central is on the right side for us so more convenient. Although shouldn't think it matters too much if you come into Wembley Park, especially if its hours before k.o In fact think I've done that before at least once
Thanks.

Arriving in London around 09.30 on Sunday morning. Trying to fill the day without waiting around too much for the game. Is there a fan zone area where they'll show United Pool? Would be dead handy to just arrive at Wembley around that time.

Are there any blues going the Windermere pub ? Where else would be good for us to go, a mini bus of us! Looking for options to boozers we could park at and get train in! Thinking of Watford Wealdstone or that Windermere

Are there any blues going the Windermere pub ? Where else would be good for us to go, a mini bus of us! Looking for options to boozers we could park at and get train in! Thinking of Watford Wealdstone or that Windermere
Yes mate, 15 or so of us should be in The Windermere for 12ish. Went there last year and is a great spot

Yes mate, 15 or so of us should be in The Windermere for 12ish. Went there last year and is a great spot

We’re booked in there but I spoke to the landlord and he said few Chelsea fans going in so put me off abit but if there’s few blues in it’ll be fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.