Pop up ads

And again. So annoying.

Yes it is back. Horrible. I can’t be on the forum for more than a few minutes, then I get forwarded to the stupid adds, Amazon and AT&T. It happens on both, iPAD and iPhone. We need some urgent help from @Ric. Thanks in advance.

Yes it is back. Horrible. I can’t be on the forum for more than a few minutes, then I get forwarded to the stupid adds, Amazon and AT&T. It happens on both, iPAD and iPhone. We need some urgent help from @Ric. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for flagging, I’ll let the ad company know straight away.

Same, in the US and Comcast versions keep appearing

@Ric Just got this hijack whilst reading Fernandinho Player thread.
Google-com-win-a-free-gift-from-Walmart-Amazon-iPhone.akslmtooken.com//home//valid?

I am using safari on IPad
Manchester

Last edited:
Just got this hijack whilst reading Fernandinho Player thread.
Google-com-win-a-free-gift-from-Walmart-Amazon-iPhone.akslmtooken.com//home//valid?

I am using safari on IPad
Manchester

Just got this again. First time above completely took me to another webpage. This 2nd time pop up received but same ‘google win a free gift’ address as above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.