FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

Yeah and I get that. My reasoning is that the risk of underestimating Brighton or Watford are smaller than underestimating Swansea. And I think our players are much superior to all three teams anyway, so then it goes down to how well they'll be set up, and then in a one off match I'd much rather face a team of average players coached by Gracia or Hughton than a team with poor players coached by Potter.
After Newcastle and leading 2-1 to Newport with a couple of minutes to go, I cannot see us underestimating any team for the rest of the season; that's why I think you're over-egging the pudding, but we'll have to wait and see.

Jesus wept, you still at it? They are 13th in the Championship and we are one of the best teams in the world. We will annihilate them.

There is only one side who can stop them filthy twats winning a trophy this season and that is us so we need to make sure we are professional and go about our business like we always do. I remember that hideous loss to Wigan at home in the QF almost gifted the trophy to Arsenal who were dire at the time.

After Newcastle and leading 2-1 to Newport with a couple of minutes to go, I cannot see us underestimating any team for the rest of the season; that's why I think you're over-egging the pudding, but we'll have to wait and see.

We won’t be. Delph is still paying the price for his fuck up at Leicester 2 months later. Fortunately for individuals it was the whole team under par against Newcastle else others may have joined him! Pep is on it now. Extremely focused and the players will know the score

Think they'll beat Wolves. Was not impressed with them yesterday, against Bristol City.
Wolves are one of those teams though that just sit back and counter-attack. Utd will have to come out of their shell.

We've got to beat Swans away first though. The door is opening up a crack for us.

Yeah and I get that. My reasoning is that the risk of underestimating Brighton or Watford are smaller than underestimating Swansea. And I think our players are much superior to all three teams anyway, so then it goes down to how well they'll be set up, and then in a one off match I'd much rather face a team of average players coached by Gracia or Hughton than a team with poor players coached by Potter.
You're joking. surely.
Brighton and Watford aren't in danger of relegation and will play full strength sides. So will Swansea but their full strength team is far weaker than Brighton or Watford's. And besides, we are one of the best three teams in world football. We'll beat them easily whilst allowing us to rest some players again.

Jesus wept, you still at it? They are 13th in the Championship and we are one of the best teams in the world. We will annihilate them.

Don't know if we will annihilate them but we were bloody superb last time we went to their ground.

I do know that if we were going to get drawn away from home this is the tie that I wanted. Just hope I can get tickets for the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.