FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

I know where they are in the table and that's why I'm actually not that delighted with the draw. If we think this will be an easy ride I think we're in for a shock. I've said it before but I think their coach will manage a good Premier League side in 3 years time and will make it tough for us. Of course we'll be huge favorites due to us having way superior players but I'm sure Potter will set them up brilliantly and we can't underestimate them.

It's the exact same if we under estimate anybody we play. They're 13th in the Championship for a reason.

The league tables don't normally lie this far into the season.
No they usually don't and Swansea probably shouldn't be much higher we're they are if you're looking at the whole season. They've been good lately though and as I've said I got huge respect for their manager.
Jesus wept, you still at it? They are 13th in the Championship and we are one of the best teams in the world. We will annihilate them.
Yep we should. As we should've annihilated Wigan last year for example. I'm not trying to make anyone mad mate, I'm just stating my opinion where I think it will be a tougher game than most of you think and that Swansea actually are a good team.

As a nine year old crying his little heart out outside the old Wembley. i have revenge in mind 1974 and A certain John Fookin Richards so its Wolves for me after they have taken care of Ole"s unbeatables

Likewise.....and that keeper......Gary Pierce. Think he was a rookie keeper who stood in due to the regular being injured. He played a blinder.
That was some forward line we had that day, Buzzer, Lee, Bell, Marsh and Law.

Can only imagine the outrage if we’d been drawn away at Arsenal, Chelsea, then Wolves! Hopefully we can finally put to bed the nonsense about draws being fixed against us or in favour of United.
Isn't it obvious? They are deliberately giving us easy teams so we're undercooked for the final against united.

It's a good pitch and they are average, we will beat them.
It's gonna be a semi against Millwall at wembley, can you imagine that??!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.