Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
screen-shot-2012-03-07-at-10-56-11-am.png

Giving Aldridge a run for his money in
The Deludamol Cup.

I see old big nose been mouthing off about the glory days and slagging off the new money clubs. Like they haven’t spent shitloads to get where they are now. What a wanker, I’d love to see his face when we lift the trophy.

“But it would be the pinnacle and if Jurgen Klopp was able to pull it off in these days of the big money Manchester City and Chelsea have thrown at it, it would be quite unbelievable.”

Wait a minute.

Klopp on Sancho.

“Buying English players is a smart idea [for Bundesliga clubs] because we would never have a chance to get Sancho,” he said.

“We are not blind – we saw him, we liked him and then we think, 'Can we get him?' No. Because English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.

"I don't know exactly what the reason is for that but they don't do it. Now, they can go to Germany which is a wonderful league.”

Wait a minute.

Klopp on Sancho.

“Buying English players is a smart idea [for Bundesliga clubs] because we would never have a chance to get Sancho,” he said.

“We are not blind – we saw him, we liked him and then we think, 'Can we get him?' No. Because English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.

"I don't know exactly what the reason is for that but they don't do it. Now, they can go to Germany which is a wonderful league.”
Unlike all those long years where they couldn’t?

Wait a minute.

Klopp on Sancho.

Unless it’s Southampton selling to Liverpool every fucking summer, of course.

This takes me back ! Shades and Club in Falmouth, Barn Club in Penzance, Tall Trees in Newquay and Penventon in Redruth.

Happy days !
First holiday away with the lads, Xaverian 6th form College, 8 of us got a bus to Newquay.
Fistral Beach by day, Central Inn, Sailors Arms and Tall Trees by night.

Happy Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.