Oh fucking course I would but it doesn’t mean it would be correct. I shout for a penalty if someone closes Ederson down. The fact remains it wasn’t even close to being deliberate handball, his hand is in a natural position and moves away from the ball, just not quick enough but considering the ball is twatted from 5 yards away that’s no real fuckin surprise is it.
Remember the ridiculous Micah Richards pen at Anfield off Ric O'shea , nothing changes for us

That’s a big ask.. uefa don’t understand the concept of transparency. They are a corrupt, shady deals organisation that conducts its business behind closed doors, employing and dealing with a whole range of dodgy characters - like FIFA, UEFA is rotten to the core - there’s zero chance of them making a positive fist of VAR - it will almost certainly reflect their corrupt culture.
The PL version will be worse from what we have seen in the LC and FAC.

Reactions: nmc
I thought it was a penalty but it shouldn’t have been given (due to the screen not working for VAR).

For me, there was enough distance between the ball and the player and he takes a bit too long before realising and retracting his arm. I think he’ll feel hard done by though, although if I was the attacker or had it happened for us, I’d have been shouting for it.
Otamendi tried to pull his arm out of the way but with the speed of the ball didntt have enough time.

Come on. Be honest. :-)

What we shout for in the heat of the moment, with blue tinted specs on, isn’t always the same as what refs should give.

I honestly don’t believe it was a penalty, although I can see how it was given. No better than 40/60 in my view. Probably less.

Under VAR rules, I honestly think it shouldn’t have gone to VAR. It wasn’t a clear and obvious error by any definition. That’s why it took so long.

And the screen was fcuked, thus undermining another pillar of VAR.

Now...your turn to be honest.

Pep will only get sat in the stands if he calls it how it is. Liverpool half time last season has seen to that. Bet he never had this shit at Barca.

If there is any kind of similar incident either way in the ' Red Arsecheeks Derby' at the weekend, we will never hear the last of it.

If Ferguson was still around, Utd would get 20 extra points from v.a.r. next season.

Thought I'd venture on the match day thread, I have to say we have some utter fuckin wankers following this club, They are no different to the dickheads who spew their bile on the player threads either. I'd fuck every last one of you off.

Great win from the boys, Gutted I never put any money on when they went out to 60/1 with not long left.
I never read the player threads, a grounding for knobheads
And luckily I miss the match thread as I’m at the game

Agree. Name and shame the flappers...

I’ll put my hand up. I honestly thought we had thrown it away. We lost all direction after we scored and eased off, gave away too many balls and sloppy passes. Not sure what’s up with KDB, maybe he’s being asked to do something different???

I've heard that UEFA are going to issue a statement about the use of VAR in our game earlier this evening. Here's a preview:

"The VAR match officials for the game involving Schalke and Manchester City will be suspended from appearing in any future matches governed by UEFa as they failed in their duty to rule out Manchester City's 3rd goal for an infingement commited by Raheem Sterling."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.