Teams you would like to see in the premier league

whoever says Leeds can fuck right off, never want them in the prem, any local is good for me plus good old aways like villa, forest, west brom,blackburn, bolton, and yes wigan, would like to see sunderland back too, no time for boro, like the farmers clubs, you know what i dont mind all of them except dirty Leeds.

Anybody saying Leeds , has obviously never been to Elland Rd. as a City fan and been scared for their well being walking back to car , train , coach or whatever.
They are still in the ‘dark ages’ I believe and would delight in ‘ giving it the big un’ again.
So, for me it’s a resounding NO to these Neanderthal Twats coming up.

Anyone who wants or mentions the ugly sisters from Glasgow, they need to lay off the Spice.

Leeds definitely. Great club and fans. Been to Elland Road about 30 times following City and had good and bad days there but I regard them as a proper club, loyal local fan base who hate the rags and get behind their team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.