Teams you would like to see in the premier league

They sold season tickets in the bottom half of
We've had the full Darwen End in league games for years now when we've played them in the league, although it's been a few years since they were there. Since the promotion game I think they stopped selling the front few rows to stop pitch invasions but its still about 7000.
the Darwen end up until about 2010

They sold season tickets in the bottom half of

the Darwen end up until about 2010

I think I've been to every game we've played at Ewood since the 80s and I remember when they had a good team, and won the league, we only used to get half of that stand. But since then I think it stopped. I think that when they did sell season tickets for the Darwen End they used to move the season ticket holders for games where they allocated the whole end. Last league game I remember there was I think 2011-12 season and we certainly had the whole end then.

All the local teams. A few years ago we had Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan (dickheads) in the prem, add Leeds to that and then get rid of Bournemouth, Southampton and any N.E. teams (coz they're all ****s). Oh and any Welsh teams can fuck off as well.
There you go, perfect.

I'd like to see:

Wednesday
Forrest
Preston

All decent clubs with loads of history, a sizable ground/fan base and haven't been in the top flight for yonks. All currently top half of the Championship but unlikely to get play offs. They seem to knock on the door every year but never make it.

Would also like to see AFC Wimbledon make it one day.

All the local teams. A few years ago we had Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan (dickheads) in the prem, add Leeds to that and then get rid of Bournemouth, Southampton and any N.E. teams (coz they're all ****s). Oh and any Welsh teams can fuck off as well.
There you go, perfect.
Quite ironic given your username ;-)

Leeds
Both Sheffield (UK base so soft spot)
Blackpool (what’s not to like on an away trip)

FC Barcelona
Trust me, you wouldn't. It would be open season from the refs, the PL, the FA and the media for teams to go all out to injure your players in every game in a misguided attempt to prove that 'that fancy dan foreign stuff doesn't work over here' from some misguided sense of the superiority of 1920s football. Between the likes of Warnock, Allardyce, Hodgson, Pochettino, Solkjsaer etc there's plenty of managers that would condone it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.