Teams you would like to see in the premier league

Anybody saying Leeds , has obviously never been to Elland Rd. as a City fan and been scared for their well being walking back to car , train , coach or whatever.
They are still in the ‘dark ages’ I believe and would delight in ‘ giving it the big un’ again.
So, for me it’s a resounding NO to these Neanderthal Twats coming up.
The younger fans of our club for some reason don’t believe how horrible those fuckers were and I reckon they havnt changed. Being chased from Elland Road to the train station every time we played them was not a pleasant experience. Praying they stay down and their owner pulls the plug

Leeds. Why not. Sheffield either team. Probably United where I do have a soft spot for Wednesday. And Norwich. We always beat them.

Sheffield Wednesday, decent fans and always had banter and been good with them when they have played us. Unlike the Utd half.

No way Leeds! Fcuk them here is hoping they fcuk this up yet again and sit in the piss stain they created.

The younger fans of our club for some reason don’t believe how horrible those fuckers were and I reckon they havnt changed. Being chased from Elland Road to the train station every time we played them was not a pleasant experience. Praying they stay down and their owner pulls the plug

My first game at Maine Road I was 13 I think we beat them and Goudinho scored. It was the season after they had won the League and what a set of cock head wombles they are.
First match I'd ever been to and first time I'd ever seen football violence. It was all made up after the game as Des Barnes bought me my first ever pint at the pub after :) half a cider actually! good times!
Pikey bastards in the stone age then and still in it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.