Champions League Games 5/6 March

Nah, they're more like the dippers.

Oh yeah, how could I forget...
PA.33483844.jpg

I've put a quid on Dortmund 4-1 @33/1

Obligatory Rodney Trotter penalty gets them through...
...before a drunk Lloris trips over his own feet and drops the ball into the net to make it 5-1 and bring up my €5@75/1 bet.

Spurs, Real, Roma, PSG

followed by...

CITY, Atletico, Bayern, Barca.

I'd quite fancy that QF. Would just hope to avoid Barca, Atletico, PSG in that order.

Spurs, Real, Roma, PSG

followed by...

I'd quite fancy that QF. Would just hope to avoid Barca, Atletico, PSG in that order.
Going to have to go against the grain here, I really fancy Porto to qualify, they've a great home record in Europe and Roma are a mess at the minute.

Spurs, Real, Roma, PSG

followed by...

IF we arent shafted by VAR against a team who's shirts sponsor Is Gazprom we'll get Spurs.

If PSG goes through i want either Roma/Porto or Spurs. PSG has a shit ton of players under risk of suspension in quarterfinals, prolly the most weakened side there will be in that stage of the competition.

Go Ajax !

Hope Dortmund can grab an early goal tonight just to make it interesting, and to see if Spurs wobble under the pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.