Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some on here are doing Celtic a disservice to be fair, the SPL may not be PL or even Championship standard but I reckon Celtic would be in the top 10 in the PL.
They've dropped 18/84 points this season against league 1+2 standard opposition (at most). They wouldn't be near top 10. All these hypothetical Celtic/Rangers in the PL scenarios never take into account that they'd have to compete with the squads here now to stay in the division.

They've dropped 18/84 points this season against league 1+2 standard opposition (at most). They wouldn't be near top 10. All these hypothetical Celtic/Rangers in the PL scenarios never take into account that they'd have to compete with the squads here now to stay in the division.
The previous season they didnt lose a single game though, we will never know the answer but I think they are a lot better than they are given credit for on here

You do know too much about us to hate us as much as you claim.

I think you actually quite like us. :)

You do know too much about us to hate us as much as you claim.

I think you actually quite like us. :)
Are Celtic counting everyone who's looked at an SPL table this season as a fan now? Explains how they got to that 9m figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.