Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should do. You only play teams what would be in our second division apart from maybe 4

We are a country of 5m. Our football leagues is per head the most attended by fans in Europe. We get no money from TV, in relative terms. Remember if you would, before City had money and access to EP TV money, you may well have been a Championship team. We beat the 4th team in the Bundesliga, who have similar resources to EP teams and I bet most of the teams in the EP, apart from the top 6 couldn’t. We punch above our weight. We are hampered up here with a lack of resources that you take for granted.

We are looked upon up here as having lots of money and in relation to our fellow Scottish clubs we do, but to put that into context, it’s £26m in the bank. That wouldn’t buy one of your players left nut. That’s the difference and in that regard we do better than we should expect. Hopefully we will get a few players in January and go on to qualify for the CL, if we do that I am confident we can get 3rd in a group and stay in Europe after Christmas. That would be brilliant for us. We operate in a different universe. The new deal announced by Sky again gives us next to fuck all, as long as that continues our league will be hampered.

Last edited:
We are a country of 5m. Our football leagues is per head the most attended by fans in Europe. We get no money from TV, in relative terms. Remember if you would, before City had money and access to EP TV money, you may well have been a Championship team. We beat the 4th team in the Bundesliga who have similar resources to EP teams and I bet most of the teams in the EP, apart from the top 6 couldn’t. We punch above our weight. We are hampered up here with a lack of resources that you take for granted.

We are looked upon up here as having lots of money and in relation to our fellow Scottish clubs we do, but to put that into context, it’s £26m in the bank, that wouldn’t buy one of your players left nut. That’s the difference and in that regard we do better than we should expect. Hopefully we will get a few players in January and go in to qualify for the CL if we do that I am confident we can get 3rd in a group and stay in Europe after Christmas. That would be brilliant for us. We operate in a different universe. The new deal announced by Sky again gives us next to fuck all, as long as that continues our league will be hampered.
Good post magic. So in a nutshell it’s shite:)

Fucking Hell!

He must be dire!

He is actually better than his co bellend Boyd. To put that into context, it’s like the slight difference between catching Ebola or the Black Death. Both kill you but you last a day longer with the BD.

He is actually better than his co bellend Boyd. To put that into context, it’s like the slight difference between catching Ebola or the Black Death. Both kill you but you last a day longer with the BD.

Only seen Boyd once on Sky's The Debate eulogising about City. So he's OK by me.
Then again I don't have a deep hatred for anything to do with Rangers.

Only seen Boyd once on Sky's The Debate eulogising about City. So he's OK by me.
Then again I don't have a deep hatred for anything to do with Rangers.

Unless you were a Rag, anybody who loves football would be complimentary about City. I don’t mind Boyd too much it’s just as an anchorman I have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.