Champions League Games 5/6 March

If VAR is only supposed to be used for a clear and obvious error surely with all the debate it proves it wasn't clear or obvious.
Is that the rule. I've seen it quoted, but I'm sure there are a few rules that enable the use of VAR.
I'm afraid I'm not au fait with them, because tbh it boils my piss. To me, it's just another layer of
shit. Why not spend more money on training proper bloody officials, whom since they have become
"professionals" have let their standards slide immensely, under the premise of the game being too fast.

Yeah because we only lost to Liverpool because our defenders made mistakes. Glass houses mate, even with the mistakes that were made, if the ref gets decisions right for both teams we win the tie. Do I need to go through the "mistakes" the ref made? Or do you not they count?

You can go through the mistakes all you want. City have been in the Champions League for the past 8(?) years in a row. "Cheating" by the corrupt UEFA that has an agenda against us isn't the reason we haven't won the champions league since then. It's a very difficult competition to win.

Not everything is a conspiracy. That type of talk belongs in rawk. The victims complex. The conspiracy theories. The delusions.

I'm sure that's it. The mistakes last year against Liverpool by our defenders were due to a giant conspiracy because we and PSG "aren't allowed to win" the Champions League. Do people like you actually believe a word of what you're saying?
Tell me about the mistakes our defenders made, and I’ll tell you about the mistakes the officials made in both games

You can go through the mistakes all you want. City have been in the Champions League for the past 8(?) years in a row. "Cheating" by the corrupt UEFA that has an agenda against us isn't the reason we haven't won the champions league since then. It's a very difficult competition to win.

Not everything is a conspiracy. That type of talk belongs in rawk. The victims complex. The conspiracy theories. The delusions.

Paranoia.....

liverpool did it last season, whilst being worse than united.

But got beaten comfortably by Madrid. Roma weren't that tough a team and won the match in Italy. It's not easy to fluke the Champions League. The lesser teams will lose, as it gets tougher.

But it’s all out in the open. We get to see the decisions given and many on here agree it was a penalty so what’s the uproar ?
Much more transparent than a ref and Lino with some ear pieces only.
Because seldom are the var based decisions correct or indeed rectify clear mistakes.
They take out the context by slowing to a 1000th of a second and making everything look deliberate, the angles are poor, it slows the game and it will lead to a lowering of refereeing competence. Add to that the opportunity to manufacture decisions and results and indeed open up possibilities of bribery and fraud.
Worst "development" in football in my opinion.

I don't particularly agree with all the conspiracies, but why do you have to come on, so high and mighty all the time.
After all, you are just another poster with an opinion or do you have delusions of the grandeur kind.

Or just go by what you see with your own eyes .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.