City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Great news. Is there a reason why hes not named? Just wondering as by giving his identity wouldnt it be a lot easier to run a fund raising campaign?

Got an update from the GoFundMe campaign this morning; although over £6k raised so far "only" 327 people have made a donation. I know that we all suffer from compassion fatigue these days but I still find that rather shocking. The link is on Page 16...

Got an update from the GoFundMe campaign this morning; although over £6k raised so far "only" 327 people have made a donation. I know that we all suffer from compassion fatigue these days but I still find that rather shocking. The link is on Page 16...

I feel that maybe its because at present hes anonymous. If he wasnt then it would get media coverage and the figures would go up dramatically. Its just the way these things work. People are moved by a story. Why is it that hes anonymoys? If there is a good reason fair enough but ive not read he reason why.

Great news. Is there a reason why hes not named? Just wondering as by giving his identity wouldnt it be a lot easier to run a fund raising campaign?

Yes because the family want to keep the press away from them whilst they are going through this traumatic period.
They are stressed enough as it is at the moment, it will all come out I am sure when the family say so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.