United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Neville has just been on 5live said he thinks Wednesday night was the best performance by a united team since the CL semi final second leg in 1999. Not best achievement or best comeback in a tie or anything like that but "the best performance". Wow. I thought they were pretty shit tbh.

Philip Neville is dim. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant the result. Because if he didn't, Then he's even dumber than most of us think he is.

10 players out*
Yeah, it was remarkable, i guess. I still can't believe that happened. But then again, we've seen some crazy things in football. Liverpool coming down from 3 down in a Champions League final against Milan. PSG blowing a 4-0 1st leg lead.

Still, this was special. There is no way Solskjaer in his wildest dream thought it was possible to pull that off given the plethora of injuries.

Sarcasm ffs.

You were being sarcastic because you didn't realize that United were actually missing 10 first team players? Awkward....

Are you a little dense? They weren't missing 10 first team players at all, they we're missing 10 first team SQUAD members, only the press and rag supporters want to make it out like it was a squad full of kids.

If you believe they were missing 10 actual first team players, name them.

Are you a little dense? They weren't missing 10 first team players at all, they we're missing 10 first team SQUAD members, only the press and rag supporters want to make it out like it was a squad full of kids.

The irony of you calling anyone dense after sarcastically claiming they had 11 injuries and not realizing they actually had 10.

Come on now Inchy, Darmian was a big loss, he'd started all but 1 game for them this season.
Or do I have that the wrong way around?

And now you have just proved my point you fuckwit, go re-read my post and come back to me, maybe then i'll continue discussing it, either way not arsed.

Ahh here's the inevitable insult by a man who doesn't seem to have a response. Exactly the type of thing i would expect from a 12 year old on a playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.