United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
you haven't read it again have you?

Carry on then, not arsed as i said but don't try pulling people up when you haven't read something correctly.

I have. And was surprised at how dumb that response was. Now, as you said, you aren't arsed so tuck your tail between your legs and go away like a good boy. Or carry on calling people "fekwits" or whatever that was that you spent the last hour coming up with.

I have. And was surprised at how dumb that response was. Now, as you said, you aren't arsed so tuck your tail between your legs and go away like a good boy. Or carry on calling people "fekwits" or whatever that was that you spent the last hour coming up with.

I'll help you out.

Here's my original quote

"Seeing how De Gea started i'm surprised they managed to win with all their first 11's other players out, i mean Young, Smalling, Baily, Shaw, Rashford, Lukaku, Fred, all these reserves having to start, remarkable result."

You see know how i never said 11 players out or are you still a little dense?

I'll help you out.

Here's my original quote

Seeing how De Gea started i'm surprised they managed to win with all their first 11's other players out, i mean Young, Smalling, Baily, Shaw, Rashford, Lukaku, Fred, all these reserves having to start, remarkable result.

You see know how i never said 11 players out or are you still a little dense?

You weren't arsed. Why are you having a meltdown and throwing a tantrum?

Come on now Inchy, Darmian was a big loss, he'd started all but 1 game for them this season.
Or do I have that the wrong way around?
And when Baily had to go off because he was shit injured they had to bring on Dalot, another member of Porto's Utd's famed youth academy in his place.

This is obviously not a good time to be a rival poster so I'll leave this thread for now.
But I will say this much, to those getting down about all this punishment malarkey, hold your heads high, you've done nothing wrong and these things tend to blow over and seem not so bad with a little time passing.
Time heals all wounds afterall.

This is obviously not a good time to be a rival poster so I'll leave this thread for now.
But I will say this much, to those getting down about all this punishment malarkey, hold your heads high, you've done nothing wrong and these things tend to blow over and seem not so bad with a little time passing.
Time heals all wounds afterall.

Not with you fuckers, it doesn't ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.