Guardiola linked with Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that all this is mischief making by some of those who wish to see us fail. All the same if Pep doesnt come out over the weekend and quash this there may be cause for concern.

I think people underestimate the effect any European ban even if it is for one season may influence Pep and indeed some of the players. Lets not forget that Pep has taken the word of the club that no wrong doing has gone on. All being well this will turn out to be bollocks as will the accusations being cast by UEFA and the Premier League but should sanctions be seen appropriate then Pep may feel that he has not been told the truth.

Easy for us fans to dismiss all this as nonsense and hopefully it is, but I am one eye brow raised level of concern.
add to that some media sources reporting this
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-news-agreement-already-reached-with-guardiola-47970

Say the unthinkable happens and he was to go . Who would we go for ?. Patrick viera was being groomed a few years ago but ithibk that has gone cold ..

If Txiki and co are very clever they already have a very good idea who will follow Pep. Even if its this summer or next or 2021.

If we lose PL, fuck CL, fuck up FA Cup from the position we are in now and on top of that get any shit punishment as CL ban, points deduction, transfer ban all of these combined he might say he doesnt wanna stay.

Say the unthinkable happens and he was to go . Who would we go for ?. Patrick viera was being groomed a few years ago but ithibk that has gone cold ..

Don’t say groomed, we’ll have the plod Yew-tree operation investigating us too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.