United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been saying for years how overrated donut thief was/isand everything I see proves me unequivocally right.

I’m not saying he’s bad, but he is far from being the worlds best.

As another, very smart, poster alluded to, he got caught out because he jumped to the left in order to pull off one of this “SPECTACULAR” saves but either jumped too far or underestimated the speed. What a ****!

Not sure if this has been posted as there's a lot to go through, but the Football is Fixed blog has posted some things stating the scum's rejuvenation is a result as to why Leicester aledgedly won the title.

Also some rumblings from them (FIF) re: the referees having something against PEG, and having referees and goalkeepers (Buffon?) in their pocket aledgedly.

Do I believe it? I don't know. Anytime there is as much money moving about as there is in football gambling I don't think it can be automatically discounted
Thanks for pointing it out, interesting read.

Well, somewhat, it's kind of dificult to read that website. What does Check Server 5.0 mean or refer to? Are Internal documents theirs or obtained from somewhere? Why are some things blacked out and not others? If there's a how to read this blog post anywhere, on that website, this or elsewhere I'd be grateful ta.

Journo: Ole - what did you make of your performance at the Emirates this afternoon?

The rented one: I'm not sure, but do you remember that game i came off the bench against Forest and scored some goals? Sir Alex just told me to go out and express myself in the way that only players of Manchester United can...........

Journo: (swoon)...............I do Ole - swashbuckling attacking football, class of '92 and City are sportswashing.

Front and back pages full & clickbait for the 659m!!!

The Norwegian paper boy should form a double act with Dave Whelan, I’m sure it was Dave Whelan who took the corner in that final that he broke his leg in that Soljskar scored in the last minute of.

Not sure if this has been posted as there's a lot to go through, but the Football is Fixed blog has posted some things stating the scum's rejuvenation is a result as to why Leicester aledgedly won the title.

Also some rumblings from them (FIF) re: the referees having something against PEG, and having referees and goalkeepers (Buffon?) in their pocket aledgedly.

Do I believe it? I don't know. Anytime there is as much money moving about as there is in football gambling I don't think it can be automatically discounted
I'm not sure about that site

There's undoubtedly some bent stuff going on but they just sees to take every story that happens in football and then write a paragraph about how a lizard was behind it

Apparently the rented one has said losing to Arsenal won't effect thier top four chances....I'd have thought unless both us & Chelsea get massive points deductions I'd say it could very well be factor which could effect said position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.