Schalke (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of injuries/suspensions but that's a strong starting line-up. Two quality attacking options on the bench in Mahrez and Jesus.

As expected. Interesting humphreys makes the bench ahead of Sandler who I thought was added to the CL squad list but no surprises there.

They're in the league equivalent position of crystal palace. What happened against them in the league game can be seen as a warning not to underestimate them but also that was a freak result and given we have a 1 goal lead that means they have to come at us comined with only needing a draw I can't see anything but a comfortable night. This set of circumstances will suit our game. Delighted to see the return of Sterling/Sane we lose so much going forward when either is missing, the two pronged threat is key to our play, I expect goals tonight,
Sandler is injured that's probley why ?

Good to see Sane get a start - now up to him to show Pep what he can do. He's stood tall in some big games so we are going to need him on song as we approach the business end of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.