Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stones is ready, we may see him eased in from the bench:

Ederson
Danillo Walker Laporte Zinchenko
Gundogan
Bernado Silva
Sterling Jesus Sane
We should also try to take the game way beyond them early enough so that Bernado, Silva and maybe Zinchenko or Sterling can get a rest.

Almost called this one correctly 100%. *Sigh*

hu39kp.jpg

Good to see Sane get a start - now up to him to show Pep what he can do. He's stood tall in some big games so we are going to need him on song as we approach the business end of this season.
He's a special talent, I hope he stays at City for a long time.

surprised Sergio starting, time for Jesus to get a couple of games, and Danilo at centre half when Stones on bench?

Jesus will start in the cup this weekend, you play your best players in this and bring them off as and when. I suspect stones and probably laporte have been rushed back out of neccesitiy and won't be able to complete the full 90. Unless things aren't going to plan, I expect laporte to be subbed off for Stones when pep thinks laporte has had enough. They'll both be managed in the next two games and through international duty for Stones so that they get the time eeded and the rest needed and bothwell be raring to go for fulham.

i think its needs must with la Porte-lets hope he doesn't have too much to do, otherwise we risk losing him for longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.