“City Matters” fan committee

If the club are investigating then that's fine. I think most people just want transparency when for some games, not all, the tickets are selling out at high points and then they pop up all over the place. Incidentally if the likes of Ryanair are authorised sellers for away games how many tickets are they receiving and whose allocation are they coming out of?
Some home games only. No way would I support them selling tickets for aways, unless those went to general sale or something. They've got seats at the front of 109 and some up in EL3, which is why you can see gaps in 109.

A question for regular away day supporters, if id checks are forced upon us, and for example it's Newcastle on a Tuesday night, with all the pissing about is it likely to effect your approach to attending aways, will you be put off, and will you be inclined to cancel the ticket. The pressure of travelling a long way without your ticket, and the stress of collecting it, will it make you reconsider whether it is worth the hassle
No

A question for regular away day supporters, if id checks are forced upon us, and for example it's Newcastle on a Tuesday night, with all the pissing about is it likely to effect your approach to attending aways, will you be put off, and will you be inclined to cancel the ticket. The pressure of travelling a long way without your ticket, and the stress of collecting it, will it make you reconsider whether it is worth the hassle

It might add 5 minutes queueing time so the ID checks wouldn’t affect my decision to attend.

I had never stated that All SC cheat, however I know that some do.
Two of my family members go to games that they would never qualify for under the points system. Funny how their SC always have tickets to help them fill their coach.
Are you actually implying that no SC break the rules?
If not my remarks are valid. imho
I`m NOT suggesting that at all.I`m saying that our Branch has a great method of helping some of those members who require tickets,on a fair basis and something that is accepted by one and all.

I severely doubt it would ever put me off going no, but as somebody who checks I've got everything before leaving the house about 6 times over, not having my ticket and having to travel without it would be a constant source of anxiety and would have a negative impact on my enjoyment of the day until I was passed that phase and the ticket was in my hand, particularly for away games where I'm not in control of my travel plans. I often go with coaches that stop further away from the ground for drinks pre-game to avoid the crowds and thus we get to the ground with minimal time to spare. Having to then rush around to get my ticket first where it's inevitable somebody or some issue is holding up the process forcing people to arrive in the ground late is going to create a lot of disgruntled fans.

Im not entirely against an ID check, they'd be an inconvenience, likely more than that to begin with as it's inevitable it will have problems initially and people are going to miss games through no fault of their own because of it but its something I'd likely just get used to eventually and resign myself to accepting. my issue is if the club are willing to bring that in which would take a great deal of organisation, time and money to implement, why aren't they looking into the bigger more pressing issues that are easier to address such as unwarranted SC allocations, the ever increasing corporate allocations and tout websites to name a few.

You need to understand that all SC do NOT cheat the system and I for one as Chairman of the Mid Cheshire Branch take umbridge with your stupid remarks.

I know nothing about your branch and I totally accept that you run it fair and square.
However not all do which I am sure you know because everyone else does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.