CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Well, it was fucking pathetic from the man.

If I was Klopp I would have had that on a loop on every screen at Melwood from the draw to the day of the second leg; “look, they don’t want us, they’re scared of us” would have been all the motivation Klopp needed.
Hmmm I don’t buy it. If I saw Liverpool’s sporting director give a look of “ffs” if City were drawn against us, I can’t inagine that would affect City players, staff one iota. If it were Klopp then 100% I’m on board but not some money man

Any Australian mooners or any mooners for that matter know if the draw is being telecast live on FOXTEL or any other channel network?

Find it difficult to fathom that Eurosport 511 broadcast the group and final 16 elimination draw but I can't find it scheduled anywhere?

I can stream it but I find it hard to fathom its not on a network that is shown on Australian TV?

Has Ted Turner sabotaged it to online content?

Hmmm I don’t buy it. If I saw Liverpool’s sporting director give a look of “ffs” if City were drawn against us, I can’t inagine that would affect City players, staff one iota. If it were Klopp then 100% I’m on board but not some money man
I agree with this he could have just been pissed off knowing that was the clubs no claims bonus going up in tatters knowing we would have to drive the bus there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.