CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

andy-cole-cacd.jpg
That's Cole my friend :p

You can see in the video form I've just found

Can't be much happier with that draw. And it means there will be only be two times the rest of the season that we play and the dippers don't. So much for them avoiding fixture congestion...

Prefereably we beat them 3 times but law of averages says we could lose one of the 3 games against them so I would take an away leg defeat with us scoring (2-1, 3-2) and us winning the other 2 games comfortably keeping both competitions on track.

Interesting they did the Semi Draw at same time....don't recall them doing that before. I think we got a very good draw, avoiding Liverpool, United and Barca before potential final. I can see Ajax giving Juve a very tough test and fingers crossed we don't slip up now we have a great chance of making it to our first final.

At first I was disappointed seeing Liverpool at the easiest Quarters but keeping them with an eye on the CL will hopefully distract them in the league.

Interesting they did the Semi Draw at same time....don't recall them doing that before. I think we got a very good draw, avoiding Liverpool, United and Barca before potential final. I can see Ajax giving Juve a very tough test and fingers crossed we don't slip up now we have a great chance of making it to our first final.

At first I was disappointed seeing Liverpool at the easiest Quarters but keeping them with an eye on the CL will hopefully distract them in the league.
They actually used to do all the draws at once (QF+SF+Final) ending with the 11/12 season. No idea why they've brought it back though.

Did it a few years back for a while then stopped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.