CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Any Australian mooners or any mooners for that matter know if the draw is being telecast live on FOXTEL or any other channel network?

Find it difficult to fathom that Eurosport 511 broadcast the group and final 16 elimination draw but I can't find it scheduled anywhere?

I can stream it but I find it hard to fathom its not on a network that is shown on Australian TV?

Has Ted Turner sabotaged it to online content?
Optus sports @ 10:00

Why “protect” certain clubs? If it’s rigged, and they’re protecting Barcelona or Juventus, and they draw City, who is that rigged for?
So true. My mate a proper agenderist thinks we are being kept away from the elite clubs so we dont knock them out early. Ycmiu.

Why “protect” certain clubs? If it’s rigged, and they’re protecting Barcelona or Juventus, and they draw City, who is that rigged for?

Barcelona hasn't been protected in terms of draws, there are three heavy influences in FIFA/UEFA atm: Mendes cartel, RM/Perez & Mou which links back to Mendes

So true. My mate a proper agenderist thinks we are being kept away from the elite clubs so we dont knock them out early. Ycmiu.
I have a similar mate. He’s absolutely convinced that if city are drawn against Porto it’s because ‘they’ don’t want city in the limelight and it’s an opportunity for city not to have media attention, if we’re drawn against Barcelona it’s becusee UEFA will have the referee make sure we don’t get through...so in a nutshell whoever we draw, it’s a fix against us. The world is going to end.

Barcelona hasn't been protected in terms of draws, there are three heavy influences in FIFA/UEFA atm: Mendes cartel, RM/Perez & Mou which links back to Mendes
So if it’s city v juventus in this next round, is that a fix against city or juve? Just so I know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.