CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

I have felt the 'draw' has been rigged for years now, too much money involved to leave it to chance. Plus, Mendes et al will do their best to virtually guarantee Juve face Porto. We'll see

The final the money men probably want is Juve vs Barca so I guess they might not get drawn against each other in the quarters.

I have felt the 'draw' has been rigged for years now, too much money involved to leave it to chance. Plus, Mendes et al will do their best to virtually guarantee Juve face Porto. We'll see
Rigged for who?

In no home or away order.

Mystic jrb.

City v juve.
Barcelona v Coach Attackers ;-)
United v Porto
Spurs v Ajax

Btw another draw we should perhaps be keeping an eye on is the Europa League quarters, who Chelsea draw and when they play home/away could be very important in the title race as their tie against Liverpool at Anfield is I think sandwiched between the two legs ... or next to one leg at least ...

Who they draw and what’s their situation then would dictate how they take their Anfield trip, also because they play Thursdays their Anfield tie can only be Sunday and not Saturday which might mean Liverpool with their own CL QF might be forced to play Sun-Tue or will they make Chelsea play Thu-Sat ...

Lots will become clearer by this afternoon I guess ...

And for us more so by Sunday afternoon after our FA Cup QF and the FA Cup semis draw.

Ratings in a number of case whereas to protect certain clubs in others. RM for example, have regularly had a convenient draw over the last 7 years
Why “protect” certain clubs? If it’s rigged, and they’re protecting Barcelona or Juventus, and they draw City, who is that rigged for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.