CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

A lot of nice story lines. Think uefa wants Juve v Barca, Ronaldo v Messi.

Can’t really complain about our draw though. Barcelona, Liverpool and rags all which I wanted to avoid are on the same side.

Spurs won’t be easy but we should go through. Bonus is possibly playing Juve in a semi final which will be a hard test.

Liverpool might even be arrogant enough to rest players against Porto. If they get through which is likely they have the harder semi final so it benefits us in the league especially considering we have the much better squad.

Indeed! No easy games, but we know for a fact that if we play our best football we can beat Spurs over two legs.

Nice that we've been doing this long enough that there are now built in stories from 3/4 clubs on the other side of the draw. Still find it bonkers that some of you lot aren't well up for this competition, but it is what it is.

No team left in the competition scares me. I didn't want to get Liverpool in the QFs, because they're a team that have almost been built entirely to exploit the few weaknesses that we have, but I'd love to beat them in finals.

What photo? I was talking about what I watched live?

If it was still King then I do apologise.
it was a tweet and who ever posted it said it was Cole, but it looked like King he was with the spurs deligation, I might be wrong though

If we get through to CL semi when is it decided whether we play at home on the 30/04 or 01/05 and what is it based on.

If we get through to CL semi when is it decided whether we play at home on the 30/04 or 01/05 and what is it based on.
After the quarter finals have concluded and its UEFA's decision after input from broadcasters and the competing clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.