Swansea (QF) Post Match thread

Theyve shown that pen in blown up form probably 20 times and each time it shows sterling touching the ball so that the defender misses the interception and brings sterling down. Each fucking time BT & its cohorts ignore the fucking facts !!!
The more ive seen it the more I'm convinced it's a pen, at first I thought a bit harsh but sterling defo gets to the ball first I think haha

I still don’t know why Pep doesnt try him on the left. He is so predictable and thus totally ineffective on the right.

He's looked s bit more dangerous on the left on the odd occasion he's played there - but I honestly dont think he's at the same level as the rest of the team.

I don't think Mahrez works for us tactically. He needs Walker overlapping, but for some reason, it's like he's been told to not do it so much. Otherwise he's just so easy to defend against, because it's obvious what he's going to do every time. He needs to be willing to get to the byline more often and cross with his right foot like Bernardo did a couple of times, almost creating a goal. You only need to try it a few times to put enough doubt in the defenders mind to open up space to cut inside and get a shot off.

If there was VAR both decision would be shown to be correct.

There was clear contact at the foot and knee, defender did not get the ball.

Aguero was level with the defender behind him at the far end of the 6 yard box. BT talking shit
giphy.gif

The level of "expert" knowledge in this country, specifically on our tv screens is awful. If you 'touch the ball' but take my leg from under me, it can still be a foul. If it's in the box, it's a penalty. Just because a defender gets the tiniest of tiny touches on the ball DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT A FOUL.

Wankers. all of them. But Mcmanaman especially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.