FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

We should play our second team in the semi we should still comfortably win imo.
Wouldn't be too sure about that. Hughton is a handy coach and Brighton are very good without the ball, we put our second string out and they'll be lacking in fluency and could struggle. Best way to approach that tie would be full strength and go for the kill from the start before getting Aguero, Silva and Sterling off early if possible.

A team out for this, and then as mentioned above, once we've got it done, sub off some of the critical players ready for Spuds. Mahrez can stay at home.

Got to be a strong team for it. We can and should beat Brighton with minimum fuss and drama, but its a cup semi final and as previously mentioned they have a good manager there, who has previous for being part responsible for fucking up our day at Wembley.

Treat this match with caution and get it done.

needs to be a strong team, put the game to bed as soon as possible in the first half then sub off players and rest some legs

Too many thinking it’s already won,rest players play second string,how disrespectful to Brighton who themselves were 2 nil down and come back it’s an fa cup semi final anything can happen we on paper should win but let’s not get ahead ourselves..
Pep won’t think like this which is the main thing.

Great path to another cup final and some more silverware! Strongest team for me, get it won, no messing about and underestimating Brighton! They’ll be bang up for it!!

On another note.
It fucks me off every year that the semis are played at Wembley. But today it’s annoyed me even more.
I don’t like to miss games and I’ve only missed a small handful of away games this season. But I’ve been thinking today after the draw was made whether I can justify paying for a trip to Wembley for a semi final, with a potential final there again the month after and being so close to the away tie at spurs in the champions league.

I imagine I can’t be the only one having to prioritise games here and there at this stage of the season with so many potential huge games coming up!

The semis should be played at Villa Park and the swamp/Anfield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.