Academy players you think will make it

Would say that Foden has already made it

I believe Muric, Garcia, Harwood-Bellis, Frimpong, Doyle, F.Nmecha, Matt Smith, Bernabe and Poveda has a very good chance (both starters or rotation players). Of course not all of them, but I think a couple of them will

Out of everyone I would be shocked if Eric Garcia didn't make it either here, or if he doesn't develop physically, at a very good Spanish side. Technically excellent, assured, a leader on the pitch at age 18, and plays the game like a much older player. I think he has extremely good odds.

made the right decision letting this guy go but haven't heard of him in a long time. seen his brother signed a new contract with us.

Out of everyone I would be shocked if Eric Garcia didn't make it either here, or if he doesn't develop physically, at a very good Spanish side. Technically excellent, assured, a leader on the pitch at age 18, and plays the game like a much older player. I think he has extremely good odds.
I always get mixed up Eric is the DM who is playing quite well at the moment? if so he has made it, He maybe too slow for us but he is effective for the side he plays for.
I watched Tosin the other day against Leeds they took a hammering but contrary to reports he played quite well at LB of all places, he seems to be shedding his naivety and timidness 3 to 4 years he may be a very good player

I always get mixed up Eric is the DM who is playing quite well at the moment? if so he has made it, He maybe too slow for us but he is effective for the side he plays for.
I watched Tosin the other day against Leeds they took a hammering but contrary to reports he played quite well at LB of all places, he seems to be shedding his naivety and timidness 3 to 4 years he may be a very good player
Eric Garcia is a right sided CB, not a DM.

Personally I rate Harwood-Bellis even higher than Garcia. He’s just as good on the ball, but with the added bonus of being several inches taller and a little bit quicker than Garcia.

Eric Garcia is a right sided CB, not a DM.

We have had 4 Garcias in recent years:

Javi Garcia First Team DM
Manu Garcia Academy / U21 / First team AM now with Toulouse
Aleix Garcia Academy / U21 DM now with Girona
Eric Garcia Academy / U21 CD with our first team

We have had 4 Garcias in recent years:

Javi Garcia First Team DM
Manu Garcia Academy / U21 / First team AM now with Toulouse
Aleix Garcia Academy / U21 DM now with Girona
Eric Garcia Academy / U21 CD with our first team
Awesome.

Totally unrelated to the post I was replying to who only mentioned the name 'Eric' but awesome regardless :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.