FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

some 1 has posted that there will be trains back to Manchester after game he has put a picture up of times but don't know how to put it on here, but I get times

relief trains
2054 21 00 if no extra time
21 20 21 24 and 21 46 if extra time

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but unless it's changed or they lay on later trains, the last Manchester train is normally 9pm on a Saturday. That would make it pretty tight even if it finishes on 90 minutes.

Oops just seen someone posted there may be later trains before I sent this, so just edited this post.

The way to make this sell out is add semi final purchase as an additional criteria for the final tickets. This will stop thousands, who will be expecting to be in the top 25,000 on points and scheme membership, tossing this one off.
Yes brilliant because I am member and will go to semi knowing I will not get a ticket to the final, not from the club which is a joke.

It always pisses me off when they schedule these games, both timing and venue. They really don't give a shit about us fans who have to travel 200 miles. And each time we get through to Wembley I get all defiant and decide as a protest I won't go. And every time the excitement gets to me and I end up going. You just have to don't you. As someone said, you don't know when the good times will end. By match day I'll be as excited as ever. I just wish there was a way of making a protest which doesn't involve not going to the match. Come on City!

For those that don't know, I read on Twitter that Citizens get a 20% discount with Virgin trains by putting MCFC20 as a code. You might need to have your card with you. It's probably worth checking on the City website that it is correct.

I’d prefer Wolves in the semi. Wembley is a totally different and unknown quantity for them and besides, as an old timer, we owe them for 1974.

Wolves at Molineux is different than Wolves at Wembley ... any of the four left would be heading to Wembley in awe ... big pitch, big game experience, Wembley familiarity (almost becoming a second home for us now)

Hello chaps. Not posted for a while but came on for the draw reaction.

Just something on the above posts.

We went to Wembley and beat Spurs 3-1 just after Christmas. So we do have recent experience of playing there and winning against one of the Top 6. We have plenty of players with Champions League and big game experience too. Not as many as you obviously.

No assumptions of us getting past Watford though as they're are a good side. They beat us at Molineux earlier in the season, albeit before we switched to 3-5-2 which shored up our central midfield and allowed us to play Jota/Jimenez together up front. So we'll be a different prospect this time round.

I hope we both get there though. It'd be a good final. Take points off Liverpool to win you the league, then beat you in the final? Would you take that?

Hello chaps. Not posted for a while but came on for the draw reaction.

Just something on the above posts.

We went to Wembley and beat Spurs 3-1 just after Christmas. So we do have recent experience of playing there and winning against one of the Top 6. We have plenty of players with Champions League and big game experience too. Not as many as you obviously.

No assumptions of us getting past Watford though as they're are a good side. They beat us at Molineux earlier in the season, albeit before we switched to 3-5-2 which shored up our central midfield and allowed us to play Jota/Jimenez together up front. So we'll be a different prospect this time round.

I hope we both get there though. It'd be a good final. Take points off Liverpool to win you the league, then beat you in the final? Would you take that?
Good try but you don’t play the dippers until the 12th May.

So, no.

The fares from Piccadilly are a fucking disgrace. We’re driving to Crewe and returning Sunday. 1st class both ways for £110, not bad considering a single from Piccadilly was £170 a country of hours ago.

An off-peak return valid on any train at weekends (or after 09.30 southbound on Friday) is £89.60. If you want First Class you can upgrade for £20 each way on Saturdays and Sundays, subject to seats being available.

It always pisses me off when they schedule these games, both timing and venue. They really don't give a shit about us fans who have to travel 200 miles. And each time we get through to Wembley I get all defiant and decide as a protest I won't go. And every time the excitement gets to me and I end up going. You just have to don't you. As someone said, you don't know when the good times will end. By match day I'll be as excited as ever. I just wish there was a way of making a protest which doesn't involve not going to the match. Come on City!

For those that don't know, I read on Twitter that Citizens get a 20% discount with Virgin trains by putting MCFC20 as a code. You might need to have your card with you. It's probably worth checking on the City website that it is correct.
Bit late for me as Virgin have already ripped me off for £90 when I could have got it far cheaper if dates had been announced Sunday. As for tickets, Brightons go on sale Thursday with those first in line allowed up to ten tickets in a transaction.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.