FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

A disgrace? Fuck me plenty of people have plenty of genuine reasons. The fact it’s another trip to Wembley 1 month after the last and hopefully another 1 a month away pushes many to breaking point.
I’m fortunate in being able to afford all 3 but I know plenty who can’t.
Only disgrace is comments like yours towards ‘fellow’ city fans......
If we was playing the rags it be sold out by season card holders that's my point people pick the big games .

If we was playing the rags it be sold out by season card holders that's my point people pick the big games .
Nothing wrong in picking the games you really want to see .it happened since the year dot.Not everyone can get to every game of the season. When I was a season ticket holder,not one season did I manage to see every home game. people do have a life outside of football

Been talking to lots of Brighton fans. They've come up with a master plan to beat us.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

They're going to pretend to be Wigan. The chairman's even going to break his own leg before kick off.

Disappointing maybe, disgraceful and embarrassing are pathetic terms to describe those that don’t go.
Like you I shall be attending but will give Palace a swerve to recoup some money. However I don’t think it’s acceptable for me to comment negatively on others not going, it’s their perogative.
I agree on mostly everything you said, except in a way it is embarrassing , this isn't City under Peter Reid 1990s, this is Peps City, were champions so we should get close to selling out, maybe some blues are getting complacent I don't know, I'm not sure if it's just a lack of funds.

Quite a few been shifted today. Not just the cheap seats up in the gods either. Seems to have been more movement in some of the blocks in the lower tier than the previous couple of days. I can see sales picking up further over the weekend, with club football being back on the agenda.

I agree on mostly everything you said, except in a way it is embarrassing , this isn't City under Peter Reid 1990s, this is Peps City, were champions so we should get close to selling out, maybe some blues are getting complacent I don't know, I'm not sure if it's just a lack of funds.

It’s quite simple - going to Wembley is a bit of a chore!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.