FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I agree on mostly everything you said, except in a way it is embarrassing , this isn't City under Peter Reid 1990s, this is Peps City, were champions so we should get close to selling out, maybe some blues are getting complacent I don't know, I'm not sure if it's just a lack of funds.
Well if you are embarrassed by an empty seat then it’s a sad reflection on you.
As long as I’m there I couldn’t give a fuck about anything else

PS I’m not going to Palace.
Is that embarrassing to you?

I'd be happy if the club sent out the tickets I have bought, going down to London Thu. and getting a bit nervous the tickets won't be here in time!?

There’s are some easily embarrassed Blues on here. It’s a new world under the Sheikh but I recall doing laps of Stretford with my brother and our mate Pat after we beat Utd in a 5 a side game. We had flags flying out of the car (before anyone questions whether I was jogging).

Whoever makes the semi vs Brighton great, but if people can’t make it for whatever reasons then that’s life. When the number of Blues are totalled up for our trips to Wembley this season (regardless of whether we make the FA Cup Final) it won’t be much short of 90,000 and it could be an awful lot more.

Err... this is the semi final FA cup, the Palace game is important but it doesn't compare. Look you have your opinion I have mine, if you don't attend Palace what's that got to do with me, I'm talking about Wembley and 30k tickets.

Years ago you had to go to the games to actually see them, but nowadays you can usually find a way to watch without physically going to the ground.
If the game wasn't being televised and I mean there was no way anybody could watch it without being at Wembley then I'm pretty sure the demand for tickets would be very high.
Also the fact that we have to travel 200 miles to a ground where we are getting used to going means it's less likely to sell out than if it were a rare visit there.
Then you have to factor in the costs and the stupid kick off time which also make it a less attractive proposition.
The club have helped by subsidising the official coaches which is a help to many of us.
£50 for a ticket and coach travel isn't too bad but not everyone has the spare cash to go and obviously some are hoping we get to the final which is understandable if they can only afford one trip.
Looking forward to going to the semi and hopefully the final...it's s great time to be a blue but it's very expensive for those that travel everywhere ( which I don't ) but if I had the finances too then I would love too.

I am in the fortunate position to be able to afford to go to every game if I choose to . I will be Wembley but I know that lots of blues simply cant afford it . Its the FA with their greed who are to blame if it dosnt sell out

I am in the fortunate position to be able to afford to go to every game if I choose to . I will be Wembley but I know that lots of blues simply cant afford it . Its the FA with their greed who are to blame if it dosnt sell out

That's a fair point. The ticket prices for this game are too high, especially when compared to the LC Final. They also don't take into account the impact of travel costs, with a Final to follow for 2 of the 4 clubs. It's sheer greed.
I'll be there but I feel a bit pissed off to be paying more than I did for an almost identical seat at the LCF when this is only a semi. It's a rip off by the FA and it has been ever since they moved the semis to Wembley. Trouble is, we all know that nothing is likely to change. Supporting City nowadays is an expensive pastime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.