FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Yep agree, this game and other semi finals should be VillaPark, Hillsborough, Elland Rd etc.

Not sure about hillsborough

It might be the last time. Things change quickly. No excuses apart from money.

There’s plenty of excuses, cost, timing, family, travel, distance.

As long as you’re there who gives a fuck? All of these ‘embarrassing ‘ comments are from those who’re afraid of getting stick of the rags, fuck them.

Club are stupid. I rang mis week to get tickets. I can't go regular I live in hove. Been a city fan for 50 years. In local supporters club. Tickets allocation £60 each. Too much. Club won't sell to me as I haven't purchased this year. Rregularly buy stuff on line from shop.. Says it all. Ring mate in Chester. He calls club gets me ticket! Ffs ! £ much less! Rage would have sold out...that's because non of the fuckers live in Manchester. All in London!

You’re not a seasoncard holder. For season after season tens of thousands of us have put our hands in our pockets whether we’ve been good or shite. The better we’ve been, the more it’s cost us. Many will be on the cup schemes as well so will have paid for additional games. When you’ve done that for 15 years or more then you can think about criticising others. And even then, what others do is up to them.
Yes I have put my hands in my pocket for many year's my first season ticket was 1975-1976 and use to take 3 kids with season cards to the last recession and now find it hard to get my season card back so it does upset me when I see all these empty seats.Should of not use the word disgrace so apologise to who I upset .

Am travel advice please.
The official club coaches are now full.
My car is already full.
I have 2 in-laws 1adult & child who are over from Spain and need travel from Middleton area. Anybody got any advice.
C.T.I.D

Am travel advice please.
My car is already full.
I have 2 in-laws 1adult & child who are over from Spain and need travel from Middleton area. Anybody got any advice.
C.T.I.D
Try the ticket and travel forum mate, maybe some options there. National Express and Zeelo from Chorlton st running coaches, £40 and £27 respectively. Using NE myself, straight to Wembley, great service.

Am travel advice please.
My car is already full.
C.T.I.D
Coach going fromMidd not sure if full check ticket and travel forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.