Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

He shouldn’t need a run of games to start scoring he plays for one if the biggest teams and the best manager in the world if that’s not enough for his confidence then he’s in the wrong team

Our superb Brazilian International has a goal scoring record of just less than 1 in every 2 games.

Gabriel Jesus is 22.

That's a better ratio than the majority of Strikers, including AGUERO at that age.

Give Gabby a break.

P.S. Jesus was on fire before Aguero hit those 2 hat-tricks and is merely lacking game time, not confidence.

I enjoyed Warnock interview. He seems to like us (tonight)... go on then Neil.... do us a strong one Fella!

Christ that second half was fucking awful. Didn't help that it was cold and i had two people spend the whole fucking game slating Mahrez, to the point that it made the game less enjoyable. I sometimes wonder why those people go to games.

simple win with loads left to spare.

The two silva's rested along with sterling and

Id keep Danilo at left back if Zinchenko isn't fit for the next few games.

Jesus - better link up play but is lacking that sharpness in front of goal....Kun for the next two seasons will keep carrying the weight of expectation but Jesus is going to have to start picking up sooner rather than later.

It's very hard. He needs a run of games. 4 minutes of the bench and the odd game here and there, isn't going to build
his match sharpness up. FWIW I thought his link up play and ball retention was excellent, tonight. Very sloppy in and
around the goal, mind.

Our superb Brazilian International has a goal scoring record of just less than 1 in every 2 games.

Gabriel Jesus is 22.

That's a better ratio than the majority of Strikers, including AGUERO at that age.

Give Gabby a break.

P.S. Jesus was on fire before Aguero hit those 2 hat-tricks and is merely lacking game time, not confidence.
He worked his fucking socks off tonight.

Anyone listening to Danny Mills on Five dead, saying Foden should leave needs first team football etc. I hate this prick who bled City dry for absolute sweet fa in return.
The bellend finds a way to spin anything to make it negative. On the way to the match he somehow turned Phil foden starts into a rant about whether he will get enough games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.