Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deluded-Beyond-Belief.jpg

They aren't even original, they've clearly read this thread and stolen something that has been repeated here for years about them.

... Utterly deluded.

Haha surprisingly no I’m not. I think you made a perfectly valid point about the Chelsea game, hence my comment that it was a well crafted response
Conveniently swerved the Wolves game in that well tooled response. Did you see see Klopps apathetic reaction to your equaliser? Never has a manager looked so underwhelmed by his own side scoring. And that from a manager that is usually in full gurn fist pumping mode when you win a throw in. Is that how it goes....

Conveniently swerved the Wolves game in that well tooled response. Did you see see Klopps apathetic reaction to your equaliser? Never has a manager looked so underwhelmed by his own side scoring. And that from a manager that is usually in full gurn fist pumping mode when you win a throw in. Is that how it goes....
Well you’ve managed to confuse the hell out of me... have a lovely evening

I don't want to be siding with the Liverpool fan here but having read that article, it doesn't give the attendance. The attendance given here says 43,091. I'm not sure what their capacity was back then but it doesn't look like a bad turn out in the videos of the game either to be fair.

If we are going to stick it to them, we have to make sure it's correct or we end up giving them a 1 up.

Last edited:
Don't want to be siding with the Liverpool fan here but having read that article, it doesn't give the attendance. The attendance given here says 43,091. Doesn't look like a bad turn out in the videos either to be fair not sure if it what their capacity was back then.

If we are going to stick it to them, we have to make sure it's correct or we end up giving them a 1 up.

It does say the attendance if you click on "line ups" at the bottom of the page. They were 2K below capacity, almost any club you wouldn't mention it but with their attitude they deserve their noses rubbed in it.

It does say the attendance if you click on "line ups" at the bottom of the page. They were 2K below capacity, almost any club you wouldn't mention it but with their attitude they deserve their noses rubbed in it.
Ah fair enough, I couldn't find it.

Yep, very true, if it were any other club we were talking about it would be petty but if the fans of a club are going to preach like they do(petty bastards, lets call it as it is)...

2k below capacity for a club that hadn't won anything in a while at the time(still haven't), at their own ground too is "embaressing la" when you've thrown stones about City not quite meeting their Wembley allocation in one of the most expensive months going for match going City fans.

Last edited:
I don't want to be siding with the Liverpool fan here but having read that article, it doesn't give the attendance. The attendance given here says 43,091. I'm not sure what their capacity was back then but it doesn't look like a bad turn out in the videos of the game either to be fair.

Your last semi had 32000, this year and you are the greatest side to have kicked anything that is round. Who is the kettle in all this. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.