The Cup Final return travel issue

urban genie

Already looked and virgin are charging ridiculously high prices for rtn train and the last train again is 21:45.

Do we fans en mass and the club need to now bombard network rail and virgin to have extra train provision running up to or beyond midnight to cover the fact extra time and pens will cause the same debarcle that was returning after the LC final.

And if wolves get there should we do this through both fans groups as they are also stuck with no trains to brum or area after 22:00 as well and both sets of fans will be in same boat.

If it is us v wolves alternatively should both clubs lobby to have a traditional 3pm KO amd it announced early doors so people can plan

Last edited:
Does anyone fancy running a couple of Charter trains.
Wish the club would do it

Already looked and virgin are charging ridiculously high prices for rtn train and the last train again is 21:45.

Do we fans en mass and the club need to now bombard network rail and virgin to have extra train provision running up to or beyond midnight to cover the fact extra time and pens will cause the same debarcle that was returning after the LC final.

And if wolves get there should we do this through both fans groups as they are also stuck with no trains to brum or area after 22:00 as well and both sets of fans will be in same boat.
That 21-43 train takes 12 hours !!!
Don’t book that one !!

That 21-43 train takes 12 hours !!!
Don’t book that one !!

That's not my intention will stay over rather than that

what I mean generally though that is tge last train home and if you discount that then it is even more of a ball ache with number of trains and if ET happens the trains cannot handle the volume of fans

They put extra trains on last night

Yeah amd they did that last minite as in a week or so before , but atm there isn't any planned for 6 weeks time and they are already ramping up the price to nearly £80.

Hence me saying do we need to pressure them now to announce extra trains and prices imediately so people know what to plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.