QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious flapping here ffs.

Yes we were poor but Jesus Christ the comments.

We’ll batter them in the next two games, but in CL we’ll need 3 to be sure and that’s a big ask.

Controversial comment but with that team selection is Pep deep down prioritising the league and admitting privately that he doesn't think we can win the CL?
Personally I don't think we will win the CL whilst Pep is here but i still love him.

if you can beat spurs in the league you can beat them in the CL,if were good enough to reach the semis of the CL we are good enough to win it

I thought we were very poor tonight,I think spurs were there for the taking,oh well get them back to the etihad and kick arse.

Controversial comment but with that team selection is Pep deep down prioritising the league and admitting privately that he doesn't think we can win the CL?
Personally I don't think we will win the CL whilst Pep is here but i still love him.
Don't be ridiculous because now we have to put everything into the 2nd leg.

Some truly shocking comments on here. Without playing particularly well we were comfortable for most of the game and the more likely team to score.
VAR is becoming a joke. No way was that a penalty and a booking for Rose and Son was off side when he received the bill before scoring.
Funny how the commentators thought Spurs just about edged it. Who would have thought that from Jenas, Hoddle and Lineker. Nice neutral set up from BT.
Hate to burst your bubble but we had 2 shots on target. 1 was the penalty. By definition you need shots on target to score.

Pep got it wrong tonight. First of all wrong player selection for the game Mahrez really doesn’t offer us anything at all. Secondly, we played poor tactics from the get go, however, I think this approach was due to the players clearly being fatigued and it showed. Pep is trying to manage all competitions and it’s not worked tonight.

I’m confident in the return leg if Mendy is fit and we start stones at cb with Laporte alongside KDB, Bernardo and sane we will win convincingly 3 or 4-0.

Not a chance Pep has got that mindset. This team is clearly capable of winning the CL. If he doesn’t think that, then he should be checked into a lunatic asylum.

Calm yourselves. We’ll beat these comfortably at home with Kevin, Bernardo and Zinchenko/Danilo coming back into the team. In any case, the Quadruple is an unrealistic aspiration. If we go out of the Champions League but win the Premier League then that can only be classified as a phenomenal season.

The treble ain’t looking that good either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.