First ever Black Hole Picture

space and things like this use to keep me up all night thinking how does it all work ??? and the world keeps spinning around i don't why why why why

i do know one thing ?? nobody will ever know or find the real truth about space and the if buts and why it all exist, also who would believe him or her and seeing is believing in my books. its the unanswered question that will remain unanswered

space and things like this use to keep me up all night thinking how does it all work ??? and the world keeps spinning around i don't why why why why

i do know one thing ?? nobody will ever know or find the real truth about space and the if buts and why it all exist, also who would believe him or her and seeing is believing in my books. its the unanswered question that will remain unanswered
That's the spirit.

First ever Black Hole Picture....

Manchester-United-Stadium-Old-Trafford.jpg

The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you.”

Fascinating achievement i would say considering the effort, time, and difficulty of the task. Might well be a noble prize winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.